Click here for the best hotel deals - HotelsCombined.com

Friday, June 25, 2010

In a flash!

Life passes by in a flash! It seems that the older one gets, the quicker time passes.
When I was a child, it seemed like a year was FOREVER...
I look at my baby son who is almost 6 months old and I can't believe how fast he is growing and changing. It is wonderful but it also makes me sad to think that this special baby time will be over so quickly.
This is a picture taken yesterday, just before he knocked my Bloody Mary over us both! Of course it had to happen as we were both wearing white!

1 comment:

  1. You are truly an inspiration to me... I was reading your story and thought that anything is possible. I was recently diagnose with premature ovarian failure at the age of 29. The Dr. pretty much told me what they said to you. However I know full well that I will overcome this and have healthy children. I have taken my health into my own hands. Thanks for sharing your story with the world. This is a problem among women and its very hard to try to find stories out there.

    ReplyDelete