Click here for the best hotel deals - HotelsCombined.com

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Glamour in Hollywood!

LOVE this video!

Kelly Wearstler is so inspirational. Her style and colour choices are amazing.
I bought her new book - "HUE" a few months ago and it is really fabulous. She mixes elements from different eras, countries and styles and what I love most, is her use of colour. Her style has always inspired me. I discovered Kelly when I was doing the decor for Glasshouse and I must say that a lot of her attention to detail rubbed off on me, such as the studs on the leather armchairs and the gorgeous Glasshouse green that we used on our velvet ottoman in the reception area and on various details throughout.
http://www.glasshousemen.com/


























Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment